The Ordeal of the First Buyer/Seller Meeting - The Questions & Why Oftentimes that first meeting between a possible business buyer and the seller is a deal killer. The first questions a buyer asks and how the seller responds, the tenor and tone of the seller's voice, even the comportment of your body when [...]
- Selling a Business in the Coronavirus Era: Observations from Chicago, Northern Illinois and the Midwest Region – A State of the Market
- Preparing Your Business for Sale – Does Not Mean “Up for Sale”!
- Selling or Buying a Business with an SBA Loan: What Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- Important SBA Considerations and Common Questions When Buying or Selling a Business
- Managing Risk After The Sale of Your Business: Indemnification Provisions
- Selling or Acquiring a Business: The Ordeal of the First Buyer/Seller Meeting – The Questions & Why
- Thinking About Selling Your Company? The Basic Formula A Buyer Applies Before An Acquisition: P+P+M=D
- Your Business Broker, Accountant, and Wealth Advisor: The Most Important Assets When Selling Your Company
- Selling Your Business Successfully……What You Need to Do
- What is My Company Really Worth?
- “Value Drivers” – The Elements That Make Your Business More Valuable and More Salable!
- Factors That Damage The Value of Your Company